Monday, June 2, 2008

Memorial weekend

For memorial weekend my birth father came down from Salt lake (which i havn't seen in over 6 year). We went to Sand hollow resevior and had a blast. My uncle mike came down with his daughter mia and my sis kassie and her boyfried steven ( i havn't seen them in over 13 years). We went fishing and camping got rained on we all got fried by the sun. It was so nice being able to catch up with all of them. my dad hadn't seen my two youngest kids ever and only seen skiler like three times. Skiler caught his first fish and won twenty dollars for catching the first fish of the trip he was so excited. This was the first time we had taken the kids fishing it was so much fun watching there faces just light up. Life is to short to not have fun with the ones we love. I hope to keep in touch with all of my family on my dads side and just enjoy the time we have together

No comments: